Do You Show Any of These 5 Signs of the Aging Breast?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy.
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants, other surgery, or aging. Inverted nipples.
- Inverted nipples.
- Crinkling, crate-paper skin around the cleavage area.
Three Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift® Procedure
- Evaluate shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Preparation of the growth factors for injection.First, Our certified injector isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
- Injecting the magic into your breast.Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), We inject the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated. The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
THE *RESULT: YOUNGER APPEARING SKIN AND INCREASED VOLUME OF FATTY TISSUE!
The effects of the procedure *improve for two to three months and last for at least one to two years!
The Vampire Breast Lift® procedure is not for everyone. This is not a replacement for implants or a surgical breast lift. The Vampire Breast Lift® does what a well-made bra should do – provide lift and cleavage. Good candidates for this procedure are women who are not looking to dramatically change the size of their breasts. Women who are looking to give their breasts a more youthful appearance are ideal candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift®.
Vampire Breast Lift 1,500 (recomended every 18months). Procedure time 45 minutes.